Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Love Poems No. 20 : YOU AND I

YOU AND I

It is you who art enthroned in the shrine of my heart
Who guide me and lead me through ways unknown;
It is you who dwell in the altar of my temple
Before whose feet I surrender my self.
It is you who own my very breath
That I would offer for callings divine;
It is you who draw fountains sweet
From the desert sands of the walks of my life.
It is you who waft me over the roaring waves
Through which my boat flows to the goal;
It is you who enliven my benumbed cells
Which cry together for the union of our souls.
The sea cannot move away from the sun,
The sun cannot hide its rays from the moon,
The moon cannot fly far from the earth,
The earth cannot shy away from the sphere,
The sphere cannot break away from you
Who roll the stars all in Thy hands

Abraham  Karickam


No comments:

Post a Comment